Seiten

Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010

Labrona - Special


He is one of the really long & still active freight artists from Canada -LABRONA.I already showed one of his works earlier on this blog. this time i want to show more works of him , cause he is a really really active guy. well this is again his foto-account and if you like to read an interview with hime - arrested motion made one "AM: Can you tell us a little about yourself and your background? Labrona: Hi, I am an artist that goes by the moniker Labrona. I’m known for painting oil stick characters on trains that travel the North American rail system. My friend Other got me into painting trains around 1998 and I haven’t stopped since. Lately, I’ve been making a name for myself as a gallery artist." - continue here


thanx giving 2003

with gawd 2007

done in 2004

a colorfull one from 2006 with berzerker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

kostenloser Counter